360 Live Streaming 8K Immersive Video
Changing The Way We Consume Media
Radiant Images, soon to be a division of Hawkeye Systems, is a world leader in creating “never been done before” immersive broadcasts. Radiant recently partnered with Verizon and others to create the world’s first 8K, Live Stitched, Live Broadcast of an NFL Game during the 2020 NFL Pro Bowl.
Radiant Images was the first company to LIVE stream in 8K immersive via 5G inside a massive 50-foot dome as well as through 5G mobile phones.
Key Solutions & Breakthroughs
- Ultra-high resolution 8K+ capture and streaming
- Streaming high-data of 8K via 5G cellular network inside dome and mobile phones
- Integrating the LIVE traditional broadcast feed inside the immersive experience
- LIVE streamed from inside the dome back to our broadcast truck for interactive control
- Dewarping and removal of all lens distortion.
- New color science algorithm for higher color fidelity and richness in colors
- Created pathway for streaming on 5G cellular
- Live analytics and graphics embedded in the stream
- Dual format streaming dome master and equirectangular
Verizon 5G Stadium Immersive Broadcast - 2020 NFL Pro Bowl
A behind the scenes look at the Verizon 5G Stadium where the 2020 NFL Pro Bowl immersive broadcast took place.