AXA Camera System
The AXA is the world's most accurate and adaptive multi-camera system
The patented AXA Camera Platform is a system for capturing 360° images and video with 3D depth. Inspired by nature and the laws which govern physics and geometry, the design provides near-perfect spherical 360° capture beyond any system presently available. The precise spacing and positioning of cameras within the AXA:
- Minimizes occlusions and geometry errors
- Allows computational stitching of 360° images and video
- Allows real time streaming and analysis of 360° images and video
- Allows automation and the application of algorithms in real time to 3D depth mapping Volumetric image capture
The AXA is both camera and software agnostic as well as modular in design. It can scale in size, small enough for mounting on vehicles or large enough to become a stage. Not being locked to a particular camera technology means it can be customized to fit budgetary needs or special requirements, such as using thermal imaging or other types of sensors.
Real-Time 360° Analysis
In the past stitching together 360 degree video was very often a labor intensive task. The AXA’s ability to automate high quality stitching allows images and videos to be analyzed in real-time by artificial intelligence and computer algorithms. This real-time analysis as well as extraction of depth information can be of great value to a variety of industries, from the battlefield to the factory floor.
The AXA is intended to provide a 360-degree, user-defined and customized, field of view in real-time that is exportable to multiple users or group outputs through various platforms simultaneously. The AXA will also provide geo-location and range data to assist/confirm the objective imagery continuously. In a military setting this would allow for:
- Multiplying your force presence
- Tracking people / subjects
- Real-time coordination of activities
- Complete history / reanalysis
- Fusion across many sensor types
- Intelligent processing (user select perspectives)
- Depth mapping
AXA in the Air
The AXA can be deployed on manned and unmanned aerial vehicles and airplanes in a variety of configurations and sensor types.
- These systems provide critical observation and communications capabilities serving the increasing demand for actionable intelligence, while reducing risk to individuals operating in the field.
- 360 mapping of ground locations can provide decision makers the intelligence they need to optimize outcomes while reducing risks.
- Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) can provide real-time observation and communication capabilities to the small units who control them.
- UAS captured imaging data can also be sent back to a central command where decision makers can use it or it can be analyzed by automated and AI based systems.