AXA Camera System
The AXA is the world's most accurate and adaptive multi-camera system
- Minimizes occlusions and geometry errors
- Allows computational stitching of 360° images and video
- Allows real time streaming and analysis of 360° images and video
- Allows automation and the application of algorithms in real time to 3D depth mapping Volumetric image capture
Real-Time 360° Analysis
In the past stitching together 360 degree video was very often a labor intensive task. The AXA’s ability to automate high quality stitching allows images and videos to be analyzed in real-time by artificial intelligence and computer algorithms. This real-time analysis as well as extraction of depth information can be of great value to a variety of industries, from the battlefield to the factory floor.
The AXA is intended to provide a 360-degree, user-defined and customized, field of view in real-time that is exportable to multiple users or group outputs through various platforms simultaneously. The AXA will also provide geo-location and range data to assist/confirm the objective imagery continuously. In a military setting this would allow for:
- Multiplying your force presence
- Tracking people / subjects
- Real-time coordination of activities
- Complete history / reanalysis
- Fusion across many sensor types
- Intelligent processing (user select perspectives)
- Depth mapping
AXA in the Air
The AXA can be deployed on manned and unmanned aerial vehicles and airplanes in a variety of configurations and sensor types.
- These systems provide critical observation and communications capabilities serving the increasing demand for actionable intelligence, while reducing risk to individuals operating in the field.
- 360 mapping of ground locations can provide decision makers the intelligence they need to optimize outcomes while reducing risks.
- Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) can provide real-time observation and communication capabilities to the small units who control them.
- UAS captured imaging data can also be sent back to a central command where decision makers can use it or it can be analyzed by automated and AI based systems.