Next Generation Imaging Technology for the Military and Armed Forces
Hawkeye Systems, Inc. was founded by former members of the US military who joined forces with a team of Hollywood film production veterans to create the best camera systems available for military intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance. Our customizable camera systems can be deployed in the field in a variety of ways, from various body worn configurations to mounting on manned and unmanned vehicles in the air, land and sea. Hawkeye camera systems provide a wider Field of View, and superior real time image stitching lets military personnel in the field and in the command center capture the full story. Better images mean better data for mission critical applications.
AXA 360 Camera Systems - the World’s Most Accurate and Adaptive Multi-Camera Array
- The AXA camera is fundamentally a linked set of cameras—which we call the AXA Platform — that have a high field-of-view (“FOV”) in each lens that can be stitched together almost instantaneously and can provide 6 Degrees of Freedom.
- The AXA collective and individual camera system provide Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance with, as yet, unforeseen customizable, multi-person consumable imagery in a 3D format that creates a live-virtual experience that can be practically exploited for training, operational targeting and protective early warning.
- Our system will produce up to a 4p steradian (depending on mounting position) image in nearly 8K resolution in both the visible light and infrared spectrums and will offer separate end-user customizable viewing in real-time.
- The AXA is intended to provide the military customer with a 360-degree, user-defined and customized, field of view in real-time that is exportable to multiple users or group outputs through various platforms simultaneously. The AXA will also provide geo-location and range data to assist/confirm the objective imagery continuously.
AXA in the Air
Manned and Unmanned Systems
- Our manned and unmanned systems provide critical observation and communications capabilities serving the increasing demand for actionable intelligence, while reducing risk to individual law enforcement officers.
- A small Unmanned Aerial System can provide real-time observation and communication capabilities to the small units who control them.
Multi-Camera Stitching and Wide Area Motion Imaging
- Track people / subjects
- Real-time coordination of activities
- Complete history / reanalysis
- Fusion across many sensor types
- Intelligent processing (user select perspectives)
- Depth mapping
Tactical Gear - Military Body Cameras, Helmet Cameras, and Body Armor with Embedded Sensors
We can provide customized tactical gear and body armor with our high resolution, wide Field of View, Smart AI Enabled police body and head cameras. The Hawkeye Systems Smart AI Enabled Head and Body Camera Systems provide a way to multiply the view and presence of the deployed force in a sector by literally providing them ‘eyes in the back of their head’ (a broader field of view)
- In a body-worn configuration the camera system can be developed to link similar views of perspective—this can be thought of in terms of a buddy-system employment of a group of cameras in close proximity to one another as they would be configured in a patrolling nature or during routine military activities
- This provides the opportunity for the view audience or audiences to ‘FLOW’ the camera to a view that is peripheral and outside the view of the human eye for early warning or post-event capture analysis
- A variety of sensors can also be embedded for monitoring vital signs, local environment monitoring like temperature.