Military & Armed Forces
Next Generation Imaging Technology
Hawkeye Systems, Inc. was founded by former members of the US military who joined forces with a team of Hollywood film production veterans to create the best camera systems available for military intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance. Our customizable camera systems can be deployed in the field in a variety of ways, from various body worn configurations to mounting on manned and unmanned vehicles in the air, land and sea. Hawkeye camera systems provide a wider Field of View, and superior real time image stitching lets military personnel in the field and in the command center capture the full story. Better images mean better data for mission critical applications.
AXA Camera Systems
The World’s Most Accurate and Adaptive Multi-Camera System
The patented AXA Camera System is designed to minimize occlusions and geometry errors allowing for real time stitching of 360-degree images and video. The AXA platform’s professional and military grade real time 360 video stitching can provide up to the minute ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) to the command center, other people deployed in the field and even decision makers thousands of miles away.
- The AXA collective and individual camera systems provide Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance with, as yet, unforeseen customizable, multi-person consumable imagery in a 3D format that creates a live-virtual experience that can be practically exploited for training, operational targeting and protective early warning.
- The AXA is intended to provide the military customer with a 360-degree, user-defined and customized, field of view in real-time that is exportable to multiple users or group outputs through various platforms simultaneously. The AXA will also provide geo-location and range data to assist/confirm the objective imagery continuously.
- The AXA can be configured with a variety of sensors and allows fusion of data across different sensor types
AXA in the Air
Multi-Camera Stitching and Wide Area Motion Imaging
- Track people / subjects
- Real-time coordination of activities
- Complete history / reanalysis
- Fusion across many sensor types
- Intelligent processing (user select perspectives)
- Depth mapping
We can provide customized tactical gear and body armor with our high resolution, wide Field of View, Smart AI Enabled police body and head cameras. The Hawkeye Systems Smart AI Enabled Head and Body Camera Systems provide a way to multiply the view and presence of the deployed force in a sector by literally providing them ‘eyes in the back of their head’ (a broader field of view)
- In a body-worn configuration the camera system can be developed to link similar views of perspective—this can be thought of in terms of a buddy-system employment of a group of cameras in close proximity to one another as they would be configured in a patrolling nature or during routine military activities
- This provides the opportunity for the view audience or audiences to ‘FLOW’ the camera to a view that is peripheral and outside the view of the human eye for early warning or post-event capture analysis
- A variety of sensors can also be embedded for monitoring vital signs, local environment monitoring like temperature.
[ In-Depth ] Camera
Our upcoming next generation of the Hawkeye System body worn AI-enabled camera, the [ IN – DEPTH ] Body Cam System, has a host of new features, including a modular design that allows you to hot swap camera sensors, and advanced AI computer vision applications for real time imaging analysis.
A considerable evolution and upgrade from previous generation cameras, the [IN-DEPTH] Body Cam System offers AIoT solutions with industry-leading computer vision applications powered by Artificial Intelligence to run cameras on the field and the edge. The application enables cameras to do far more than just capture by applying intelligence and real-time analysis of not only what is happening in the encounter, but also an insight into the subject’s pre-attack indicators.
The Hawkeye [IN-DEPTH] Body Camera platform allows for interchangeable multi-camera sensors and optics which provide multi-field of view and specialty sensors such as infrared, thermal imaging, snake tube, pinhole, and camera sensor upgrade path. In addition, the system includes an evidence management platform that preserves the chain of custody and flexible options that allow for the storage of video evidence on premise, in the cloud, or both. Utilizing mesh connectivity, the camera system is highly portable and easily deployable for situations where there is no WiFi or cellular network.
Inquire below to see how we can customize a camera system for your organization.